- Education matters. Even though everyone can be photographer these days, a professional Colorado Springs photographer has studied the industry and can adjust settings on the fly so they don’t miss anything. Ask your photographer if they have their Certified Professional Photographer licensing!Creative touch. Photography may not seem like an art, but to get the best pictures, the photographer has to be aware of the surroundings, the subjects and the goals of the pictures. It isn’t easy to put all those elements together to get a great photo. We always recommend a pre-session consultation to make sure that we meet YOUR goals for the session.
- Make the subject look their best. Professional photographers can help subjects find their best angles to bring out their natural good looks. Instead of waiting to lose 10 pounds or get your teeth whitened, ask your photographer to help you simply look your best.
- Quality equipment. Your professional photographer has invested hundreds of dollars in lenses and cameras for any occasion.
- Props and backdrops. Your professional headshots will look great when the lighting, lens and backdrop all work together. Professionals have the right props and backdrops to deliver the best results.
- Knowledge of lighting. Light is one of the key elements in photography. Your professional family photographer understands how light affects pictures to use natural lighting to create customized photos that will be cherished forever.
- Experience with people. Some people seem to always look great in photos, while others are caught with their mouth open or eyes closed. Experienced photographers know how to help subjects take great pictures. Getting a group organized for family photography isn’t easy. Your professional has the experience to guide a group.
- Professionalism: When you pay a photographer, you have a contract to get the results you hope for. With a friend, you are at their mercy. There’s a professional investment.
- Editing/ Software knowledge and investment. Good photographers invest in software that lets them edit and retouch photos to make your memories look great.
- You only have one chance to catch some moments. Your professional photographer is very aware that not every moment can be staged. Professional photographers know to watch for moments that are poignant or funny that will be remembered for years to come.
Contact Inspirations in Photography
for family photography, headshots, weddings and other professional photo shoots. Make your pictures a work of art that will last a lifetime.